Dear Princeton Football Family,
A quick note of gratitude to our loyal Princeton alumni, parents, and friends who have supported the football program through gifts to the Princeton Football Association in fiscal year 2017 (July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017).
Your support is paying off BIG TIME! Program highlights from 2016 include:
- The 2016 Ivy League Championship
- John Lovett ’18 winning the Bushnell Cup and becoming the 10th Tiger to earn Ivy League Player of the year honors
- Bob Surace being named (unanimous) Head Coach of the Year
- The announcement of Princeton vs. Dartmouth at Yankee Stadium in 2019, celebrating the 150th Anniversary of College Football and Princeton Football
- Important facility improvements including the stadium and tunnel badging
- The announcement of the Bubble which will be installed post season
In fiscal year 2018, we are looking to substantially improve the facilities in which we operate by fundraising for a significant locker room renovation, and the building of a suite of player meeting rooms in the stadium. To learn more contact Matt Whalen ’88 at [email protected]
Our newly elected Captains Chad Kanoff ’18, Kurt Holuba ’18, and John Lovett ’18 will lead the 2017 Tiger squad as we compete for another Ivy League championship this fall. As always, we are excited to have you join us at our many events, tailgates and games.
We can’t thank you enough for helping our players get the best college football experience possible at Princeton University. Go Tigers!!
The full list of FY17 donors are listed HERE!
Steve Simcox ’83
Matt Whalen ’88
PFA VP, Membership & Fundraising
Bob Surace ’90
The Charles W. Caldwell Jr. ’25 Head Coach of Football