Dear Princeton Football Family,
Undefeated Ivy League Champions! It was a truly remarkable year in Princeton Football’s storied history.
More than ever, we are so grateful for our loyal Princeton alumni, parents, and friends who have supported the football program through gifts to the Princeton Football Association in fiscal year 2019 (July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019).
Your support has always been important to our success! Program highlights from 2018 include:
- The first undefeated season since 1964 and Ivy Champs.
- 9th ranked team in the country in both the AFCA Coaches Poll and the FCS Stats Media Poll.
- John Lovett ’19 won the Bushnell Cup and became the 12th Tiger to earn Ivy League Player of the Year honors. An All-American quarterback, Lovett was also named the recipient of the Brian Westbrook Tri-State Player of the Year. John is now in camp with the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Jesper Horsted ’19 broke the all-time receiving record and is now in camp with the Chicago Bears. His dynamic receiving partner Stephen Carlson ’19 is in camp with the Cleveland Browns.
- More Awards – 18 Princeton players selected All-Ivy. Charles W. Caldwell Jr. ’25 Head Coach of Football Bob Surace ’90 was the Maxwell Football Club’s Andy Talley Tri-State Coach of the Year.
- Awesome Bonfire celebrating Big 3 Championship.
- The completion of the new Princeton Football locker room through the essential support of our generous alumni and family members.
2019 is also the celebration of 150 years of Princeton Football. In 2019, we have both Harvard and Yale at home, and the 150th Anniversary game at Yankee Stadium on November 9th. Tickets can be purchased HERE and for Group Ticket options, please contact Michael Heyer (609-258-6631; email@example.com) in the Princeton Athletics Ticket Office.
Our newly elected Captains, Graham Adomitis ’20, John Orr ’20, and Jake Strain ’20 will lead the 2019 Tiger squad as we compete for another Ivy League championship this fall.
As always, we are excited to have you join us at our many events, tailgates and games. Please keep abreast of Princeton Football news by going to www.PrincetonTigersFootball.com.
We can’t thank you enough for helping our players get the best college football experience possible at Princeton University. Go Tigers!!
The full list of FY19 donors are listed HERE!
Steve Simcox ’83 P19
Matt Whalen ’88
PFA VP, Membership & Fundraising
Bob Surace ’90
The Charles W. Caldwell Jr. ’25 Head Coach of Football